Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (5): OTPs

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish with a new topic each week.

In honour of Valentine's day, I've decided to write about my Top Ten OTPs aka One True Pairings

1) MALEC from The Mortal Instruments My phone has taken to capitalizing their Magnus and Alec's ship name (you'd be surprised how much it comes up ahah) which goes to show that even technology gets excited by this pairing. How could you not? They're perfect together in every book, every movie and every TV show
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1192363.Poison_Study2) Valek & Yelena from The Study Series Forget love triangles and breaking up only to get back together, these two stick by each other through everything and won me over right from the start. Of course in my heart I'm actually married to Valek, so there will be a recurring theme in this post where I would steal the guy given the opportunity...
3) Everyone from The Lunar Chronicles I don't even care that it's cheating, I am including all the characters because I SHIP THEM ALL SO MUCH! Cinder with Kai aka my boyfriend, Scarlet with Wolf aka the one that would probably kill me for getting between them, Cress with Thorne aka my second boyfriend and Winter with Jacin aka the guy I would like to punch (still).
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19547856-simon-vs-the-homo-sapiens-agenda4) Simon & Blue from Simon vs. the Home Sapiens Agenda So much cuteness! I loved seeing these two come together <3 <3
5) Everyone from Six of Crows Oh look! Another moment of cheating, I'm just great at these posts XD but if I counted them all I'd be finished and that would be no fun at all!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17162405-unspoken6) Kami & Jared from The Lynburn Legacy Series Push the angst aside and these two could have been happy from the start (relatively speaking what with all the murder and sorcery). That said I loved following their relationship and want them together so, damn, much.
7) The Darkling & Alina from The Grisha Trilogy Forget that other guy (I was going to joke about forgetting his name but I actually have forgotten ahah) I wanted more of The Darkling & Alina. To be honest I just wanted more of him and if that came in the form of them going all evil power couple on Ravka's ass, sign me up!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23365048-first-year
8) Ryiah and Darren from The Black Mage Series Hate to love relationships are my favourite, especially when the guy is Darren *swoons*

9) Meira & Theron from The Snow Like Ashes Trilogy It blew my mind to find out that people shipped Meira with Mather more than Theron. Time has passed and the second book has come *growls looking at my ship* and while I can understand it more, Theron, I mean this pairing... has my heart.
10) Twylla and Merek from The Sin Eater's Daughter Series No matter where you are in the books, all I have to say here is DAMMIT MEL! And you'll understand.

So those are my OTPs :D
Would any be on your list or do you have different favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...