Friday, 8 January 2016

Feature & Follow Friday (3): Exciting 2016 Releases

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The goal of this blog hop is to gain followers, discover new blogs, and make new friends!
     I missed last week's post so I thought I'd simply do it today!


Question of the Week: What books are you most excited for in 2016?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20983362-passenger?from_search=true&search_version=serviceOne of the books that has been on my 'ASAP TBR' was released a few days ago and I am yet to get my hands on a copy - it's terrible I know. For all the obvious reasons (pirates, fantastic writing, beautiful cover, pirates and did I mention pirates?) Passenger by Alexandra Bracken looks to be amazing.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25689074-stars-above?ac=1&from_search=1
   Right now though I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Stars Above by Marissa Meyer because I need that book in my life. This second. Please. After absolutely adoring Winter I'm not ready to leave the world yet and that epilogue... *stars longingly at synopsis*


The following part
Leave a comment linking to your book blog and I'll be sure to follow via Bloglovin and GFC. Also I love to make new friends on Goodreads and Twitter (all links are in sidebar) so feel free to add me :D
Follow

What's your most anticipated release of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...