Friday, 18 December 2015

Feature & Follow Friday (2): Writing a Book

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The goal of this blog hop is to gain followers, discover new blogs, and make new friends!

Question of the Week: If you could write a book what would it be about?
I've actually (half) written a book during NaNoWriMo which is fantasy through and through because that's my favourite genre to both read and write. Though I'd love to try writing all types :D
     A little 'synopsis' type thing for my NaNo novel: YA fantasy with magic, that takes place on the decks of pirate ships travelling the ocean and sky following a girl intent on revenge. *cue overly dramatic music*

The following part
Leave a comment linking to your book blog and I'll be sure to follow via Bloglovin and GFC. Also I love to make new friends on Goodreads and Twitter (all links are in sidebar) so feel free to add me :D
Follow

Have you tried writing? And if so what's the book about, or if not what would you like it to be about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...