Friday, 13 November 2015

Feature & Follow Friday (1): Funny Books

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The goal of this blog hop is to gain followers, discover new blogs, and make new friends!

I had planned to start posting this meme back in... oh god it was March and as you can see from the title this is my first post XD *hides in shame* but at least I'm doing it now!

Question of the Week: What are the funniest books you've ever read?
Easy. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan. Percy's wit is unrivaled and I'm sure he'd have something to make even the gloomiest person smile and/or crack up. And it all started with "I accidentally vaporize my pre-algebra teacher" <3

The following part
Leave a comment linking to your book blog and I'll be sure to follow via Bloglovin and GFC. Also I love to make new friends on Goodreads and Twitter (all links are also in sidebar) so feel free to add me :D
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...