Friday, 4 September 2015

Book Fangirling Blog Award


Thanks so much to Ash aka FearStreetZombie @ Reviews of a Fear Street Zombie for nominating me! :D She's written some great questions which I'm excited to get to, but first...


Rules:
  • Create a blog post to accept your award
  • Add the blog award button and put it onto the side of your blog
  • Answer the questions the person who has nominated you has come up with
  • Nominate 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
  • Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees


Questions:
  • If you could remove one book or one series from the world, what would it be?
Even if I hate a book, there's someone out there who will like it (for a reason I can't comprehend) so I couldn't bring myself to remove it. On the other hand... I recently studied Wuthering Heights for school and would happily burn every single copy in the world so no one else has to go through that torture (if it was never written - even better!)
  • Do you have certain playlists you play while you read?
Usually I don't listen to music while I read, preferring silence.
  • How do you arrange your books on your bookshelf?
They're arranged alphabetically by author's last name and while it's a pain to add new books (which happens far more regularly than my parents would like), I don't mind the chaos <3
  • If you could be the main character in a book, who would you be and why?
Most, if not all main characters have a pretty hard time, most of the time! Even looking at people in amazing worlds (Harry Potter), or with swoon-worthy love interests (Celaena Sardothian) have been through tragedy and I wouldn't last 2 seconds as them... In the end I don't have an answer.
  • How many books do you read in a month and in a full year?
Typically I'll read 12 - 16 books a month which equals over 150 books in a year. It varies a lot though with how much I'm enjoying what I read and dreaded reading slumps.



My Questions:
  • What was the book that got you into reading?
  • Do you re-read books?
  • Are you a fan of book to movie adaptations?
  • If you could go back and forget a book which would you choose and why?
  • You can only read one series for the rest of your life. What would it be?


I nominate:
Cari & Haley @ My Addiction: Books
Megan & Catherine @ Books of Fascination
Jodie @ SummerB00ks
And anyone else who would like to do this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...