Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (3): Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish with a new topic each week.

Today I have for you the Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession (which was actually harder to track down than I'd originally thought because my kindle is no longer organised and my bookshelf... well it's a mess right now!)

I should turn this into Top Ten Tuesday on Wednesday that Anna had no time to post on Tuesday - my time managing skills need some work that's for sure. It's further proved by the fact I need to go pack for YALC this weekend and really shouldn't be posting right now, but alas.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25560245-city-of-bones
I couldn't resist the beautiful new covers and since I'll be meeting Cassandra Clare on Saturday at YALC I had the perfect excuse to buy another edition to get signed :D not that I ever really need an excuse to buy books... but it's nice to have a reason for why the credit card's balance keeps decreasing!

After I finished the first book in this series, within 2 days I had obtained and read it's sequels. They were just that good! You can see why in my reviews for books #1 and #2 

Sarah Noffke's writing is amazing, and so I'm really excited to be reading the ARC of this. Already I'm invested in the story <3

The most recent books I've bought have been for YALC and since I'm planning to post a book haul along with my wrap-up I'm going to cheat a little. But here's a sneak peak: 
What books have you recently acquired? I'd love to know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...