Saturday, 20 June 2015

Combined Beautiful Blogger Award & One Lovely Blog Award

First today I have the Beautiful Blogger Award nominated by my truly amazing friends Erkia @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between , Reviews of a FearStreetZombie , Cody-Leigh @ Literary-ly Obsessed and Rekha @ Million Book Mill . It always means so much when I see comments on my posts, and nominations like this make my day each and every time :)

Rules:
1) Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2) List seven random facts about you.
3) Nominate seven, creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.

I've combined this with the One Lovely Blog Award nominated by Gabs @ My Full Bookshelf Reviews (make sure to check out her blog because it's amazing!)

Rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) List the rules and display the award.
3) Add 7 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers (or however many you like) and let them know on their blogs!

Facts About Me:
1) I've already listed 10 random facts on my versatile blogger award if you want to check them out.
2) There are many more...
3) For example, I am terrified of snakes. No idea why.
4) My favourite colour is purple <3
5) Everyday I have to pick up a book at least once, or it won't feel complete.
6) Reading slumps are the bane of my existence. Though they don't usually last too long, they are annoyingly frequent.
7) I don't finish books if I'm not loving them and the biggest turn off is insta-love because, well, just no.

The wonderful bloggers I'm nominating for both awards:
Cari & Hayley @ My Addiction: Books
Megan & Catherine @ Books of Fascination


I'm looking forward to seeing your posts, and thanks again to the people who nominated me! Happy reading everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...