Wednesday, 22 April 2015

WWW Wednesday (2)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading where you answer three questions:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

A couple days back I started Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon after I loved Outlander (the first installment) so much, only since I jumped straight in and didn't read the synopsis so it was a big shock to discover that the book takes place 20 years later! My heart kind of fell and now I'm having a hard time getting through the pages.

Yesterday I once again picked up The Orphan Queen after reading the first part's ARC a few months back as my pre-order finally arrived. Amazon pre-order may take waaaaay too long for my tastes but the wait was totally worth it because It. Blew. Me. Away.

I swear every time I get out of a reading slump, another amazing book comes along and I'm back to where I started; plus a broken heart (I'm looking at you The Orphan Queen!) So for now I'll carry on binge-watching Supernatural and when a new book catches my interest I'll see where it takes me.

I'd love to hear your answers to the questions in the comments and if you've done the meme leave a link so I can check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...