Wednesday, 8 April 2015

WWW Wednesday (1)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading where you answer three questions:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

20613470Right now I am reading 2 books plus an audiobook - something I continuously tell myself I'll stop doing, but to no avail... The reason I picked up Caught in Crimson (Sword of Elements #2) by Heather Hamilton-Senter after I'd already started Heir or Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas was because my attention span is about as short as a goldfish's (that isn't the right comparison but let's go with it) and when the lovely author to Bound in Blue sent me the sequel I just had to pick it up! Then there's Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White which I've been listening too on my walks and have nearly finished. There will be a review coming for all these books at some point.

I recently finished re-reading the Study Series by Maria V Snyder which I loved so damn much! It'd been a while since I'd returned to a book for a re-read and I enjoyed every second.

Carrying on with Maria V Snyder's work, I'm hoping to read the companion series Glass #1 , #2 & #3 before reading Shadow Study which looks so so good and has just been released - finally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...