Saturday, 21 March 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

It's been a long time since I was nominated for a blogging award, but in the last few weeks I was nominated multiple times so after today's post there will be another on the way :D
     Thanks so so much to the wonderful Myra @ I'm Loving Books and Kariny @ Kariny's Boox Frenzy for the nomination!

Rules:
1) Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2) Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3) Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

My nominees:
1) The lovely ladies @ Fangirling Misses
2) Anne @ Anne Books
4) Kitty & Fari @ My Little Corner for Books
6) Laura @ Blue Eye Books
8) Megan & Catherine @ Books of Fascination
10) Carl & Haley @ My Addiction: Books
11) Alex @ The Book's Buzz
13) Maia @ Maia Moore Reads

10 random facts about me:
1) My birthday is April 25th, right in the middle of Spring which is my favourite season. I could use that as another fact actually...
2) So my favourite season is spring <3
3) I have a wide taste in music, but most of the songs on my phone are rock/metal - inspired by my brothers who practically forced it down my throat until I found myself listening to it on my own accord!
4) I rarely lend out books terrified that they will be returned with so much as a bent page, never mind broken spines *shudders*
5) I'm a pretty fast reader, with waaaay to much spare time.
6) I consider myself a fairly fast keyboard typer, but I never learnt to type "properly" and once when I was a kid there was a course to learn which I cheated on!
7) My favourite tv show is Supernatural... because the Winchester's... Dean... though I'm only on season 6 so don't spoil!
8) Spoilers infuriate me beyond belief...
9) Usually I can never pick favourites whether it's movies, books, music, food etc.
10) However I'll never say no to chocolate <3

I hope you found this post interesting and learned a little more about me! Thanks again to Myra & Kariny :) make sure to check them out, as well as the lovely blogs nominated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...