Monday, 16 March 2015

Blog Update: Memes

Recently my blog has been chaotic (or not so considering the lack of posts) because my laptop decided to go and die on me meaning I couldn't write anything new and resorted to posting pre-written review from my brother's ipad - not exactly ideal. It happened just as I was starting my new schedule; because that's my awful luck apparently!

Now that everything is back on track; for the meanwhile at least! I am hoping to get back to my normal of posting every other day.

I'll also be intruding some memes to my blog! Instead of posting every week, it will be every other week (you see the theme going on?). Anyways, they are:

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish with a new topic each week.

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading where you answer three questions:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The goal of this blog hop is to gain followers, discover new blogs, and make new friends!

What are your favourite memes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...