Saturday, 13 December 2014

Top Five Friday (5): Book Boyfriends

Top Five Friday is a weekly meme hosted at Katieemay which lists our top 5 choices based on a bookish theme.


*********************************************************
I'd made the resolution to continue with these posts but it was once again left on the sidelines, so even though it's Saturday I'm going to do it anyways (it's Friday somewhere in the world right?) This week's theme is Top Five Book Boyfriends as suggested by Carina from My Addiction: Books

It was surprisingly difficult to narrow down to only 5 so first off are some honorable mentions:
Daemon Black from The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - *fans self*
Aaron Warner from The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi - chapter 62 guys, CHAPTER 62!
Evan Walker from The Fifth Wave Series by Rick Yancey - *sigh* we did not get enough of him in The Infinite Sea
Prince Maxon from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass - if he can put up with America he'd be perfect for me!

5) Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Augustus along with Ansel Elgort who plays him in the film adaptation is simply perfect <3 What he does for Hazel is so beautiful and I love him for it. It's also why I have a love-hate relationship with John Green... I mean COME ON!

4) Will Herondale & Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
This is just as heartbreaking. I don't even care if it's cheating to say 2 people. I want both. Will loves books, Jem is so caring and they both love with all their hearts. Eurgh this list was so much harder than I expected *goes to cry in corner*

3) Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Olympians as well as The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Okay, this is a happier note! Percy is the perfect comedic relief in the books and his character is so naturally funny and sarcastic. I'd love to be a demi-god (not just for Percy though) and I can envision going on quests with all the characters I love (including Percy).

2) Jace (wherever you're up to in the books - Wayland, Lightwood etc) from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
It was a tough decision between Jace and my top pick because I loved Jace from the start and after going through so much to be with Clary my heart goes out to him. Sign me up to be a shadowhunter!

1) Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
As my first ever book boyfriend, Peeta is my bae. Kind, caring, selfless, he is everything you look for in a book boyfriend. The dandelion in the spring.

So those are my top book boyfriends! Let me know in the comments yours and also what I should do for my next top five friday's theme  :)

Previous Top Five Friday posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...