Wednesday, 31 December 2014

New Year’s Bookish Resolutions 2015

I can’t believe that 2014 is almost over here in England (1 hour left!), the year feels like it has gone by so fast, and what a year it’s been! Blogging/reading wise, there have been so many changes, the biggest being I started this blog at the end of May which I’m thrilled to say is obviously still going! So many other things have led on from this including my first book convention in July which I otherwise wouldn’t have heard about.

Anyways, I’m hoping for a just as successful year in 2015 and so here are some of my resolutions/goals:

1) Read a total of 140 books. This year I read over 180 (goodreads reading goal), but looking at next year’s plans I don’t want to put too much extra stress on myself with such a high goal.

2) Complete the series I’ve already started. I’m so bad at that, because I’ll either binge read an entire series if I have them all already or read the first, love it, then wait to get the sequel by which point I’m in the middle of another!

3) Stop buying books every time I go past a bookshop or I see a new one on Amazon. The occasional treat is nice, or finishing a series like I already said, but after my huge Christmas haul I really don’t need any more books right now!

4) Read more books from the library (and return them on time).

5) Try to create a schedule for posts. This probably won’t happen, but I will try to post at least 3 times a week.

6) Comment more on other people’s blogs. I always try when I post something, but I miss people and that annoys me.

So those are my resolutions! Let me know in the comments some of yours, book related or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...