Saturday, 27 December 2014

Christmas Book Haul

DISCLAIMER: I didn’t decide to write this post because I wanted to “show off” how many books I got (the thought didn’t even cross my mind since I’d planned a book haul long before I saw how many/what books I got!) also I understand how blessed I am to be surrounded by such generous people including my family and friends. In reality I simply wanted to share like I’ve seen other people do; books hauls can be some of my favourite posts to read so I wanted to do my own.

Now that’s out of the way, this Christmas in total I received an amazing 57 books! Most were gifts from friends and family, along with books I bought using vouchers both before and after Christmas. This haul has been in the works for at least 3 months…! It meant that if there was a special deal on when I went out shopping, the books I bought went straight under the Christmas tree (or in a cupboard before December 1st until the tree was actually up).

Since there are so many I knew it would take forever to link to every single goodreads page, so I simply didn’t. They are however in alphabetical order of author, which helped me when arranging them all on my bookshelves (check out my twitter and Instagram to see the pictures).

Before I put them all away, with help from my mother (my brothers were too busy playing their new games) I arranged them all together into a circle. At first it was going to be a tree, but we couldn’t make it hold up, then it was a circle, then it was a Christmas wreath, and then it was a mess because the dogs came back from their walk!



t  The Finisher by David Baldacci
t  Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
t  The Manifesto on How to Be Interesting by Holly Bourne
t  The Mortal Instruments, City of Bones, Little Book of Quotes
t  The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
t  Atlantia by Allie Condie
t  Resist by Sarah Crossan
t  The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner
t  Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve
t  Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
t  Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
t  The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
t  To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
t  Looking for Alaska by John Green X2
t  The Iron Ttraitor by Julie Kagawa
t  Fallen by Lauren Kate
t  Torment by Lauren Kate
t  Insignia by S. J. Kincaid
t  Every Day by David Leviathon
t  Legend by Marie Lu
t  Prodigy by Marie Lu
t  Throne of Glass Series (#0.5 - #3) by Sarah J. Maas
t  Fury by Elizabeth Miles X2
t  Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness
t  A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
t  Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch
t  Defiance by C. J. Redwine
t  Across the Universe by Beth Revis
t  Divergent Collector’s Edition by Veronica Roth
t  Asylum by Madeleine Roux
t  The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
t  Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
t  The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
t  Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton
t  Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton
t  The Numbers Series by Rachel Ward
t  The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
t  The Dustlands Trilogy by Moira Young


I hope you all had a great christmas holiday whether you celebrated or not J what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...