Tuesday, 30 December 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge - Wrap Up

When I started this blog at the end of May I decided to do the 2014 TBR Pile Challenge and while I read 18 out of the total 32 I set myself which is over half, it still means that I didn't complete the challenge.
You can see my original master post here 

The books I did read from the list are:

·         Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer (review)
·         Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Ross (discussion post to come)
·         The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa (review)
·         The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa (review)
·         Branded (Fall of Angels #1) by Keary Taylor (review) 
·         Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi (review to come)
·         Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver (review to come) 
·         The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (review)
·         The Host (The Host #1) by Stephanie Meyer (review)
·         The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass (review)
·         The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass (review)
·         Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead (review to come)
·         Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare (review & series review to come)
·         Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare (series review to come)
·         Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare (series review to come)
·         Matched (Matched #1) by Allie Condie (dnf review to come)
·         Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin (review to come)
·         Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins (review)


I'm not that disappointed I didn't complete the challenge, because I read so many other amazing books not listed above (I'm not surprised either since I forgot about it for a couple months...) Either way though I won't be participating in another challenge like this one in 2015 apart from the goodreads target for overall number of books. Though I do need to reduce my TBR pile, so I'm looking into other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...