Sunday, 26 October 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag


Thanks to Sandee from Book Ramblings of a Whimsical Reader for tagging me to do this tag. I saw it going around and it looked interesting so I'm excited to start!

But first I tag:
The lovely ladies @ Fangirling Misses
Anne @ Anne Books
Anna @ Books, Quotes & Dimples
Erin @ The Hardcover Lover
Joanne @ Spantalian's Book Reviews
Clarissa @ Books Equal Awesomeness
Naomi @ The Perks of Being a Bookworm
Tanya @ My Book Paradise
Kitty @ My Little Corner for Books

Greed - What is your most expensive book? What is your most inexpensive book?
Most expensive: I bought City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare the second it was released, however I had to order from an American store so that it had the comic strip in the back (which I desperately wanted) and while it was nicely priced, the shipping cost more than the book itself! But no regrets ;)
Most inexpensive: Excluding books I got for free, the cheapest would be Inkspell by Cornelia Funke after I bought it for only 10p, that's right 10p when my school library cleans out old books.

Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Veronica Roth author of the Divergent Trilogy because while I completely fell in love with Divergent, I fell out of love just as fast when I read Allegiant which I hated.

Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
I love re-reading books and one that I've re-read more times than I can count is The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins even though I again didn't like the last book.

Sloth - What book have you neglected due to laziness?
I started reading The Two Towers by J. R. R. Tolkein over a year ago now but after only half way through I found some other books I wanted to read immediately and I'm ashamed to say I haven't picked it up again since... Doesn't help that it's soooo long...

Pride - What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
This question makes me think of classics, but since I haven't read many that obviously doesn't apply to me, and I don't consider it when I go to read a book anyways.

Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
Oooh this is a great question! I have to say I love the brooding and mysterious guy, who is also hilariously sarcastic but still has that vulnerable side which only the girl sees. Killer looks never hurts either. So basically Jace fricking Wayland Lightwood Morgenstern Herondale <3

Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Easy. Hexed by Michelle Krys because not only does this book sound amazing but the hardback edition is to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...