Saturday, 30 August 2014

The Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag

I saw this tag going around on Youtube a while ago now after Nathan Hale created it and it looked like loads of fun, which is obviously why Lady Bee over at Let Books Bee changed it so it existed among bloggers as well! The lovely Megan over at Books of Fascination tagged me (make sure to check out her blog) so that's what I'm going to do today.

The rules are pretty simple:
1) Choose 5 books from your shelf
2) For each book there will be 2 questions and you have to turn to a random page for each. The first name you see is the answer to the question.

The books I have chosen to do this tag with are:
1) Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan
2) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3) Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
4) Half Bad (Half Bad #1) by Sally Green
5) City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare

Now, I'm going to do it by simply going down the list which of course means my first book is...*drum roll*...Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan!

The first question is: The first person to die? Aaaaannndd the first to die is, Annabeth! I'm not really upset by this one, because with her out of the picture it leaves Percy and me *winks*. In my head he's older anyways so simply don't bring up the fact he's only 12...
Anyways, the second question: The person you trip to get away from the zombies? This is, Chrion! To be honest I don't think it matters all that much, after all he does have 4 legs... I'm sure he's not going to fall flat on his face so he won't die, then everyone's happy :)

The next book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and I'm worried about this one because there's someone *cough*Augustus*cough* that can't die, or turn into a zombie, or anything bad!

Third question is: The first person to turn into a zombie? *flips pages* oh look at that, surprise surprise it's Gus. I obviously spoke too soon, because I don't want him turned into a zombie!! I'm going to go sulk in a corner now...
Fourth question: The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies? Augustus again! But he's already a zombie, so that doesn't work. *flips pages again* If this is Gus again... No it's Hazel! Well that's fair enough.

The third book is Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth

The fifth question is: The idiot of the team? There's a couple to choose from... *flips pages* yet it's going to be none of them, and instead it's Four. Just no.
Sixth question which I hope will be nicer: The "brains" of the team? For goodness sake, this is some messed up stuff! It's Peter, I kid you not. I'm not going to be in the team if Peter of all people is the smartest one.

Let's hope the questions are nicer for the fourth book Half Bad (Half Bad #1) by Sally Green (I haven't held my breath)

Seventh question is: The team's medic? Annalise. No. She couldn't help Nathan what here brothers were being total d**** so she can go and try to heal the zombies getting eaten in the process for all I care.
Moving on is the eighth question: The weapon expert? Is Jessica. She would be no help whatsoever! My team officially sucks. End of story.

Right, the last book City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare, this might be okay, it might save me.

The ninth question: The brawler? FINALLY! One that makes sense *hallelujah*. The brawler is Jace. My brilliant (if dangerously suicidal) Jace :D
And finally the last question: The team captain? If I can't say myself (seems like the only way we'd last more than 5 minutes) it is... Sebastian. *sighs* You know what? I'm done, because I'd be dead.

And that is the zombie apocalypse tag! As you can see it did not got well for me, but it was really dun to do!

So I'm going to tag:
The lovely ladies @ Fangirling Misses
Along with anyone who wants to do the tag! If you leave a link to your post in the comments I'll make sure to check it out and comment back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...